Nursing Home Administrator JobPana, IL Prairie Rose Health Care Center
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Nursing Home Administrator
- Overseeing day-to-day operations including but not limited to
- Employee relations
- Medical/Resident care
- Financial/Bookkeeping records
- State & Federal guidelines
- Managing all areas of the facility
- Dietary, Marketing, Business Office, Nursing Staff, Laundry/Housekeeping & Etc.
- Ensuring the well being and good health of each resident
- Hiring, Promoting, Firing & Salary Increases
Skills & Qualifications
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – and/or-
- RN with management experience – and/or-
- Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration or related field
- Possess good verbal & written communication skills
- Outgoing & energetic team leader
- Ability to work with doctor’s & other health professionals
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.
Questions About Careers?