Marketing & Admissions Coordinator JobHerscher, IL Courtyard Estates of Herscher
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Marketing / Admissions Coordinator
- Managing the facility’s inquiry process
- Assist with Development and Planning of Community Events.
- Develop activity programs.
- Work with tenants on introducing new activities.
- Internal events.
- Participation in community activities/organizations.
- Providing customers with facility related information via facility tours, personal visits/assessments, conversation and follow-up and coordinating
- Implementing effective facility sales and marketing programs
- Make sales calls outside the facility to medical, insurance, legal and financial professionals, senior organizations, appropriate special interest groups, hospital discharge planners and other community contacts.
- Develop & maintain relationships with discharge planners & referral sources
- Coordinates the development and implementation of monthly and quarterly sales and marketing plans
- Work with your team to develop and implement special events and presentations targeted at community education
Skills & Qualifications
- Marketing Background
- Strong desire to work in senior living
- Dedicated work ethic
- Previous marketing and sales experience required
- Experience in long-term care preferred
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.