Housekeeping Manager JobFlora, IL Flora Gardens Care Center
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
As the Housekeeping Manager you are responsible for overseeing the success of all functions in the Housekeeping area.
- Supervising the cleanliness and turning of resident rooms
- Room inspections
- Cleanup of all facility areas including lobbies, public areas, bathrooms, floors, resident rooms
- Selecting, training and developing team members
- Ordering supplies
- Responsible for inventories and par levels.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous supervisory/management experience and skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team (10+ staff members)
- Ability to manage housekeeping department schedule (10+ staff members)
- Strong business communication skills
- Pleasant, Tactful & Courteous
- Professionalism a must
- Self-Motivated & Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.