Food Service Aide JobMattoon, IL Palm Terrace of Mattoon
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Able to follow recipes, complete hot and cold food preparation, accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion. Maintain proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards. Provide friendly, quality customer service. Have ability to maintain professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignements. Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen. Must be able to pass background check.
- Able to work independently.
- Must be willing to be able to communicate in a professional manner.
- Prepare adequate, palatable and nutritious meals as specified by menus. Handle and prepare food in accordance with sanitary regulations. Set up meals, follow standard recipes.
- Clean and sanitize work areas.
- Operate dish washer, wash dishes, store dishes, clean and sanitize dinning room.
Skills & Qualifications
- Food preparation experience
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.