Community Relations Coordinator JobTarkio, MO Tarkio Rehabilitation & Health Care
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Community Relations Coordinator
- Managing the facility’s inquiry process
- Providing customers with facility related information via facility tours, personal visits/assessments, conversation and follow-up and coordinating
- Implementing effective facility sales and marketing programs
- Make sales calls outside the facility to medical, insurance, legal and financial professionals, senior organizations, appropriate special interest groups, hospital discharge planners and other community contacts.
- Develop & maintain relationships with discharge planners & referral sources
- Coordinates the development and implementation of monthly and quarterly sales and marketing plans
- Work with your team to develop and implement special events and presentations targeted at community education
- Screen residents at hospitals/nursing homes/community/etc. to assess if your home can meet their medical, psycho-social and financial needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Marketing Background
- Strong desire to work in senior living
- Dedicated work ethic
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Experience in long-term care preferred
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.